Pages

10/9/24

 Feeding America drive is now on!


I've joined Team Feed to help end hunger in America. No one should go without a meal, yet more than 47 million people in America face hunger. I created this fundraiser to help provide these much needed meals to our neighbors through the Feeding America network of food banks and I'm asking you to join my in my cause. 

Every $1 donated helps provide at least 10 meals. It only takes a little to make a big difference. Will you help in my fight to end hunger?

I will be donating funds from book sales by sharing funds through Writers4Relief, my new organization to help writers make meaningful contributions to help those hit by hurricanes this year. Team Feed is the first charity I've chosen, because of its great reputation for getting things done.

Contact me at neilcrabtree7@gmail.com to help. And donate here as well.

Click on the Donate button above and let's end hunger together!


Join in and donate here:


Feeding America

  10 Questions for Tom Fillion Buy here from Amazon   1.       It seems like you have been writing and self-publishing for years now. I ...