Pages

9/14/24

 The Man With Two Roosters

I have written and published at Amazon two different versions of the same story. Don't do that! is what I've been told but since I'm not an Artificial Intelligence robot, I do what I want. 



 The Barricades of Heaven was the first Rooster novel. Written in first-person POV, it tells the story of Rooster, and Johnny Fallon's return to Miami rocking his world. This was written to be the beginning of a series of Rooster novels, Rooster being the good guy and handling the bad guys in dramatic fashion



Smuggler's Return is also the story of Rooster, and Johnny Fallon's return to Miami rocking his world. It was written in third-person Point-of-View, and has a different ending all together. I call this the Literary Rooster novel. The bad guys handle Rooster in dramatic fashion. This was written as a stand-alone.

Last night at Friday Night Writers, I showed the group the red cover The Barricades of Heaven novel, which I like, since I did the formatting and cover myself. Alina Matas, who bought and read Smuggler's Return and liked it, asked me if this was the first Rooster novel. Yes, I explained, and she wanted to buy a copy to compare. I was delighted to give her a copy to hear her opinion of the two versions. What seemed like a financial blunder, producing two Roosters, at least now seems like an artistic adventure. In a day where cranking out novels every 90 days seems the way to be a successful writer, I revert back to my roots, and snatch financial disaster from the jaws of financial success. And I like it.


  10 Questions for Tom Fillion Buy here from Amazon   1.       It seems like you have been writing and self-publishing for years now. I ...